What's included in the Getaway?
- Presentations by Mike and Alicia Hernon
- Presentations by Chris and Natalie Stefanick
- Mass, confessions, and spiritual nourishment from a wonderful priest
- A special welcome cocktail reception
- An unforgettable farewell dinner on the beach
- Getaway workbook and some fun extras
- All-inclusive resort accommodations for a couple in Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- Shuttle between the airport and the resort
What is not included?
- Airfare to Punta Cana
- Room service
- Laundry/Dry cleaning charges
- Bottles of liquor
- Local/long-distance telephone charges
- Spa services and treatments
- Gift shop purchases
- Motorized water and land sports.
- Any Lessons: tennis, watersports, golf, etc.
- Tours & Scuba diving trips
Is airfare included in the price?
No, all attendees are required to purchase their airplane tickets to fly into Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ). The resort will arrange a shuttle from the airport to the resort.
What does all-inclusive mean?
The cost for two adults sharing one room covers all meals, all drinks, and all use of resort facilities. The breakdown of what the resort offers is:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at food and beverage outlets
- In room mini-bar, refreshed every second day
- Exercise facilities, daytime tennis courts, table games, and scheduled stage shows
- Government Tax and Service Charge
When is check-in and check-out time?
Check-in is 3 pm on your day of arrival and 1pm on your day of departure.
Are meals included in the price?
All meals are included in the price, starting with dinner on day of arrival up to breakfast on day of departure.